7 Must-Haves for a Successful Dog Daycare Website
Last Updated: May 31, 2023 • Visit Blog Homepage
Here are seven essential elements that should be included in your dog daycare website:
1. A Clear and Concise Mission StatementThe first thing visitors should see when they land on your website is a clear and concise statement that reflects your business philosophy, mission, and objectives. This will give them an idea of what you're all about and what they can expect from your business. Tell people about your backstory. Why you started your business, how long you've been in business, what your goals are for them and their pets. Tell your story, your customers will appreciate it.
2. Detailed Services and Pricing InformationBe transparent about the services you offer and the prices you charge. Provide detailed information about the different types of daycare services, boarding options, and grooming packages that you offer, along with prices and any promotions or discounts that are available. Are you a boarding facility that does some grooming on the side? Are you a grooming-only business? Do you provide all services or just a few. If your clients have to dig around your website to find your prices, they might think you're trying to hide something. Make it a point to have your prices front and center. It shows that you're confident with your services and the prices you charge.
3. High-Quality Images and VideosVisual content is a great way to engage visitors and help them see what your facilities and services are like. Include high-quality images of your facilities, staff, and happy dogs, as well as videos that showcase what a typical day is like at your daycare. It might make sense to hire a local photographer to take some professional shots of your business and your staff interacting with pets. It's worth it. I have a personal issue with stock photos. If I go to someone's dog daycare site and see "corny" stock photos of people playing with dogs, it feels fake. I want to see REAL people.
4. Testimonials from Satisfied CustomersInclude testimonials from satisfied customers who have used your services. This can help build trust and credibility with potential customers and show that you provide high-quality services. At DoggieDashboard, we're all about showing positive customer reviews. Pet owners have numerous options when it comes to finding daycare, boarding and grooming. By showing your customer reviews, you're helping your potential clients make a decision about choosing your business.
5. An Easy-to-Use Booking SystemAllow customers to book services directly through your website. This not only makes it more convenient for them, but it also ensures that they can easily access the services they need when they need them. There's nothing worse than the back and forth of emailing with a potential client about the services that they're requesting. By using an online booking system, you can get all the important information up front, and then you just need to confirm the appointment and send a confirmation email.
6. Information About Your StaffProvide information about your staff, including their backgrounds, qualifications, and experience. This can help build trust with customers and show that you have a knowledgeable and professional team in place. Are your employees certified in CPR? Tell us! Is one of your trainers award winning? Make sure to let us know. If I'm looking at two different dog daycares and one has pet CPR-certified employees and the other doesn't, that might be enough to make up my mind.
7. A Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) SectionAnticipate common questions that customers may have about your services and include a FAQ section on your website. This will help visitors get the information they need and avoid having to contact you directly for clarification. Have a sit down meeting with your staff and put together a list of all the most frequent questions that they have to answer over the phone. Once you have your list, sit down and add each question to your website, as well as each answer. This will help your clients find the answers they need without having to call you (and take up your time on the phone).
123 Page Views since June 7, 2023
🐶 Looking for software to help you run your pet business? Check out DoggieDashboard. It's 100% free for the first 10 pets you save in your database. 😺
Need tips for running your business? Check out the popular posts below or click here to visit the blog homepage.
The 10 Pros and Cons of Owning a Dog Daycare & Kennel Boarding Business
Overnight Boarding Kennel Profit Forecasting Spreadsheet
6 Advertising Strategies to Get More Doggie Daycare Customers