Upcoming Features for DoggieDashboard in 2019
Last Updated: May 04, 2019
A note from Patrick, the owner and programmer of DoggieDashboard. That guy over there! -------->
Over the last two months, I've been making a ton of "invisible" changes to DoggieDashboard. There haven't been many new features released in the last two months, but the underlying code has undergone a drastic spring cleaning. The old code was removed and much faster code was put in its place. This "code makeover" should be finished in about two weeks and then I can start working on new features again.
Here's what's going to be upcoming in the next few months:
1. Color-Coded Calendar for Easier Appointment Viewing (Completed May 2019)
2. Secondary Logins for Employees. Owners will be able to restrict employee access to certain pages.
3. Easier to Use Redeemable Passes
4. Basic Credit Card Billing (Using Stripe.com as payment processor)
5. Email Marketing Functionality (Send Mass Emails to Clients)
6. Adding a "Pickup Required?" field to appointments. (Completed April 2019)
7. Multi-Pet Appointments (instead of two separate appointments)
8. Text Message Appointment Reminders (will cost extra)
9. Owner Logins to Save and Update Their Pets and Request Appointments
10. Appointment Already Paid? Check Box
11. Invoice Deposit Section
12. Employee Punch Clock & Basic Payroll Features
13. And a whole lot more!
If you have any features that you'd love to see in DoggieDashboard, please leave them in the Facebook comments below!
1,937 Page Views since March 27, 2019
Are you looking for dog daycare & kennel management software? DoggieDashboard is free for your first 10 clients. Try it today!
Need tips for running your business? Check out these popular posts.
The 10 Pros and Cons of Owning a Dog Daycare & Kennel Boarding Business
6 Advertising Strategies to Get More Doggie Daycare Customers
Are Doggie Daycares and Kennels Profitable? How to Calculate Pet Business Profitability