Upcoming Invoicing Changes
Last Updated: November 30, 2023 • Visit Blog Homepage
Credit card processing is getting added to DoggieDashboard in Spring 2024.
In order to launch credit card processing, the invoicing feature needs to get updated and a few changes need to get made to appointments.
These changes will make the invoicing feature more intuitive and user-friendly:
1. You'll be able to connect multiple appointments to one invoice. (a whole month of recurring daycare for example)
2. You'll be able to assign prices to individual appointments.
3. You'll be able to select a group of appointments (for one client) and auto-create an invoice using the prices from #2 above.
In order to achieve the above improvements, the following changes need to occur:
1. If an appointment is assigned to an invoice, marking the appointment as paid will mark the invoice as paid, as well as all other appointments connected to that invoice. If Fido has one invoice for his last 30 appointments, if you click 'Paid' on any of those appointments, it will mark the invoice as PAID as well as the other 29 appointments.
2. If an appointment is assigned to an invoice, marking the appointment as payment required will mark the invoice as Unpaid, as well as all other appointments connected to that invoice. If Fido has one invoice for his last 30 appointments, if you click 'Unpaid' on any of those appointments, it will mark the invoice as UNPAID as well as the other 29 appointments.
3. Setting an invoice to "Paid" will set all associated appointments to paid. This feature has already launched.
4. Setting an invoice to "Active" will set all associated appointments to unpaid.
5. When creating an invoice from appointments, the appointments will be set to PAID if the invoice is created with 'Paid' as payment status, or PAYMENT REQUIRED if the invoice is created with 'Active' as payment status. Invoices created in Draft(open) status will not have any changes made to their associated appointments.
more to come...
174 Page Views since November 15, 2023
🐶 Looking for software to help you run your pet business? Check out DoggieDashboard. It's 100% free for the first 10 pets you save in your database. 😺
Need tips for running your business? Check out the popular posts below or click here to visit the blog homepage.
The 10 Pros and Cons of Owning a Dog Daycare & Kennel Boarding Business
Overnight Boarding Kennel Profit Forecasting Spreadsheet
6 Advertising Strategies to Get More Doggie Daycare Customers